;

Cheap Tickets to Maldives

Cheap Flights From London Heathrow

Dep:  24-11-2022 | Rtn:  24-12-2022
LHR
MLE
London Heathrow  
Maldives
Flights starting from
GBP 688.52
Return Flight
Speak to our experts on
0208 819 9853
Dep:  24-11-2022 | Rtn:  24-12-2022
LGW
MLE
London Gatwick  
Maldives
Flights starting from
GBP 688.52
Return Flight
Speak to our experts on
0208 819 9853
Dep:  24-11-2022 | Rtn:  24-12-2022
LHR
MLE
London Heathrow  
Maldives
Flights starting from
GBP 753.17
Return Flight
Speak to our experts on
0208 819 9853
Dep:  24-11-2022 | Rtn:  24-12-2022
LGW
MLE
London Gatwick  
Maldives
Flights starting from
GBP 753.17
Return Flight
Speak to our experts on
0208 819 9853
Dep:  24-11-2022 | Rtn:  24-12-2022
MAN
MLE
Manchester  
Maldives
Flights starting from
GBP 791.68
Return Flight
Speak to our experts on
0208 819 9853
Dep:  24-11-2022 | Rtn:  24-12-2022
LHR
MLE
London Heathrow  
Maldives
Flights starting from
GBP 807.07
Return Flight
Speak to our experts on
0208 819 9853
Dep:  24-11-2022 | Rtn:  24-12-2022
LHR
MLE
London Heathrow  
Maldives
Flights starting from
GBP 807.07
Return Flight
Speak to our experts on
0208 819 9853
Dep:  24-11-2022 | Rtn:  24-12-2022
LGW
MLE
London Gatwick  
Maldives
Flights starting from
GBP 807.07
Return Flight
Speak to our experts on
0208 819 9853
Dep:  24-11-2022 | Rtn:  24-12-2022
LGW
MLE
London Gatwick  
Maldives
Flights starting from
GBP 807.07
Return Flight
Speak to our experts on
0208 819 9853
Dep:  24-11-2022 | Rtn:  24-12-2022
BHX
MLE
Birmingham  
Maldives
Flights starting from
GBP 815.61
Return Flight
Speak to our experts on
0208 819 9853
Dep:  24-11-2022 | Rtn:  24-12-2022
BHX
MLE
Birmingham  
Maldives
Flights starting from
GBP 833.46
Return Flight
Speak to our experts on
0208 819 9853
Dep:  24-11-2022 | Rtn:  24-12-2022
MAN
MLE
Manchester  
Maldives
Flights starting from
GBP 903.88
Return Flight
Speak to our experts on
0208 819 9853
Dep:  24-11-2022 | Rtn:  24-12-2022
LHR
MLE
London Heathrow  
Maldives
Flights starting from
GBP 913.49
Return Flight
Speak to our experts on
0208 819 9853
Dep:  24-11-2022 | Rtn:  24-12-2022
LGW
MLE
London Gatwick  
Maldives
Flights starting from
GBP 913.49
Return Flight
Speak to our experts on
0208 819 9853
Dep:  24-11-2022 | Rtn:  24-12-2022
LHR
MLE
London Heathrow  
Maldives
Flights starting from
GBP 919.86
Return Flight
Speak to our experts on
0208 819 9853
Dep:  24-11-2022 | Rtn:  24-12-2022
LGW
MLE
London Gatwick  
Maldives
Flights starting from
GBP 919.86
Return Flight
Speak to our experts on
0208 819 9853
Dep:  24-11-2022 | Rtn:  24-12-2022
MAN
MLE
Manchester  
Maldives
Flights starting from
GBP 923.91
Return Flight
Speak to our experts on
0208 819 9853
Dep:  24-11-2022 | Rtn:  24-12-2022
EDI
MLE
Edinburgh  
Maldives
Flights starting from
GBP 927.25
Return Flight
Speak to our experts on
0208 819 9853
Dep:  24-11-2022 | Rtn:  24-12-2022
LHR
MLE
London Heathrow  
Maldives
Flights starting from
GBP 964.66
Return Flight
Speak to our experts on
0208 819 9853
Dep:  24-11-2022 | Rtn:  24-12-2022
LGW
MLE
London Gatwick  
Maldives
Flights starting from
GBP 964.66
Return Flight
Speak to our experts on
0208 819 9853

Cheap Flights to Maldives

Discover paradise with our low-cost flights to the Maldives

The Maldives… think pristine white sands, dazzling blue waters, panoramic views and ultra-luxurious water bungalows. Is this your dream holiday destination? Traveasy offers cheap flights to Maldives from the UK, so you can visit this secluded haven at a reasonable cost. This tropical nation is made up of more than 1,000 coral islands in the Indian Ocean. The sea forms 99% of the Maldives and the remaining 1% land, creating a unique and picture-perfect island escape. Traveasy promises the best discount on air tickets to the Maldives. Our fares are extremely competitive and are only attained after a careful evaluation of prices offered by other airlines. We are committed to providing you with the lowest possible airfare as well as excellent customer service team. Whether you want to pre-book a flight or receive a last minute deal, we cater to all of our customers’ personal needs. Plan your trip to the Maldives now and experience great adventures like scuba diving, island-hopping, world class surfing and much more. And if you are a romantic at heart or simply looking for a magical night, then enjoy a candlelight dinner under the stars in the clear open skies with your better half. Read more...